Everyone knows that water and electrical devices don’t go well together, no matter how smart your phone is, it doesn’t know how to swim.
Liquid Damage Happens When You Least Expect It. Most smartphone or iPhone water damage happens when you or your loved ones, especially young kids drop your phone in a toilet, while toilet texting, or surfing the internet, on a swimming pool, washing sink or even worse the ocean.
Dropping your device in water or any other liquid is not the end of the world. There is still a way to recover it from water damage. However, taking the right first steps can be the difference between life or death for an iPhone or smartphone with liquid damage.
Should I Repair My Water Damaged Phone Or Buy A New One?
Relax, you don’t have to spend on a new device while we can fix the water damage issues within no time.
If your phone gets wet, or suffers liquid damage, Fixsquad has expert technicians with years of experience on phone repair, whether you want to fix water damage issue for a Samsung phone, iPhone, iPad or tablet, whichever brand or model we will fix the liquid damage issue within no time and at an affordable price.
Visit or contact our smartphone and iPhone repair Center in Calicut for a quick fix for smartphones, iPhones, tablets and iPad water or any liquid damage issues. We fix water damage problems for Samsung, iPhone, Oppo, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, Nokia, HTC, Sony, Lg, Blackberry, Oneplus and all other phone brands.
Every mobile has openings and ports that water (as well as dust and sand) can sneak their way in if you’re not careful. This includes the headphone jack, speakers, microphone and charging port.
- Take it out of the water immediately
- Turn it off
- Remove the protective case.
- Take out the battery (if possible)
- Take out the sim and memory cards and all other peripherals.
- Use a cloth or paper towel to dab your phone dry
- Resist the urge to bake your phone in the sun. Keep it in a cool, dry place.
- Put it in a vacuum bag
- The old rice trick isn’t very reliable, but silica gel packets have proven to be much more effective. Fill a plastic zip-top bag with silica gel and bury the phone in the bag. Leave your phone in the bag for at least 24-48 hours.
- Don’t Dry your phone in the microwave – Very dangerous and can start a fire.
- Don’t put your phone in the freezer – Once you remove it and the ice melts, you’re back to square one.
- Don’t use a hair dryer to dry your water damaged phone – The heat can fry already blown-out circuits.
- Do not apply any heat to the phone
- Don’t shake or blow into the device
- Don’t press any keys.
- Don’t Try to Turn it On
- Don’t plug to power
Smartphone Brands We Repair
We can provide phone water damage repair services for the following phone brands.
- Huawei Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Oppo Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Samsung Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- HTC Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- iPhone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Nokia Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Xiaomi Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Motorola Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Sony Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- LG Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair