Laptop and Macbook Repair in Calicut
Laptop Screen Replacement
If your Laptop LCD /LED screen is broken or if your laptop monitor gets dim automatically or develops lines on the screen our expert technicians at Fixsquad have experience in repairing all kinds of laptop and MacBook screen issues for all brands.
We will replace your damaged or broken laptop display with original spare parts within 1 hour. Get your laptop repaired with 90days warranty. We stock the original Laptop LCD Screen at our laptop repair center.
Pay for the Laptop screen| display Part price and get it installed for Free.
Protect Your Laptop Screen
These tips guarantee low maintenance costs and ensure your device looks good too.
- Laptop screen Protector.
Protect your laptop screen with a screen guard or thin protector to avoid scratches, water, and any other physical damage. You can also put on an Anti-glare sheet which will help to protect your screen even in sun exposure.
- Hold and lift the computer by its base. – Not its LCD display
Do not hold your laptop by its LCD display (the screen). If you lift it by the screen alone, you could damage the display or the hinges attaching the display to the base. The display is also easily scratched or damaged by direct pressure – avoid placing pressure on it.
- Avoid heat from sunlight.
- Do not place heavy items on the LCD, do not sit on your laptop either.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting
- For dust: Use Microfiber cloth
- For dirt and grime: Use a Damp sponge
- For oils and sticky stuff: Use Cleaning solutions
Laptop Hard Disk Upgrade, Repair & Replacement Services
Is your Laptop Hard Drive not detected or your Laptop or MacBook Slow in booting? Then your device may be having Hard Disk Failure. It’s time to replace or repair Laptop Hard Disk with Fixsquad, the Professionals in Laptop and MacBook repair Centre.
If your Laptop HDD has failed, then we have perfect tools to recover your laptop data. We use 100% Original Laptop Hard Drives to Upgrade Laptop Internal Storage Capacity (500GB, 1TB, 2TB,4tb, 8tb…) and support all major brands: Apple MacBook, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Sony, VAIO, all laptop brands.
Upgrade your hard drive at Fixsquad within 1 hour and Pay for the Hard Drive Part price and get it installed for free.
SSD. Stands for “Solid State Drive.” An SSD is a type of mass storage device similar to a hard disk drive (HDD). It supports reading and writing data and maintains stored data in a permanent state even without power.
- Durability and resistance
- Efficiency and reliability
- . Easier to carry
- Strange noises such as clicking or humming from the drive
- Slowing Down Computer, Frequent Freezes, Blue Screen of Death
- Repeated program crashes or disk errors
- Frequent error messages while running software
- Overall strange behavior from the computer
- computer operating system may have been corrupted, preventing file access
- Your computer stops recognizing your drive
Laptop Not Turning On Fix
If your laptop won’t power on, even when it’s plugged, several issues to look out for are faulty power supply, dead battery, motherboard, video card or RAM.
Laptop that won’t turn on problem can be fixed at Fixsquad within no time at an affordable price. Get your laptop that wont power on, MacBook/ computer that has no signs of power and all types of critical chip level problems fixed by experts technicians at Fixsquad Apple MacBook. Top brands we get include HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Apple, Sony, Toshiba and all other laptop brands. Compared to other service providers, we are specialized in component level repairing that saves the customer time and money.
- Ensure that the battery is properly installed
- Diagnose screen issues
- Remove all devices from your laptop
- Check the laptop display’s brightness settings
- Plug an external monitor
- Replace the computer’s power cable or AC adapter with Fixsquad.
If All Else Fails, You May Have a Hardware or Software Problem, Fixsquad is here to help.
Laptop Hinge Replacement and Repair
Is your laptop hinged? Are you experiencing problems while opening your laptop?
A loose or broken laptop hinge can cause a variety of problems. The wobbly screen can be difficult to view, the laptop may be harder to close or open, and it’s even possible that the LCD screen could detach from the laptop after repeated strain on the loose hinge .Plastic housings are moulded inside the lid which breaks down as the brass inside the system is pulled out.
Do not panic when this happens trust Fixsquad as your Macbook and Laptop Repair partner.
When you Need Hinge Replacement.
- Uneven gap on the left or right-side hinge
- The lid sits uneven protruding out the base when it is closed
- Keyboard smudging screen when lid is closed
- Keyboard scratching screen when lid is closed
- Hinge dislocating
- Hinge cracking/snapping/becoming damaged
Visit or contact our Laptop Service Center in Calicut for a quick fix for laptop hinge repair or replacement. We fix laptop hinge issues for Apple MacBook, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Sony, Toshiba and other laptop brands.
Taking care of laptop hinges
- Do not pick the computer by its lid
- Do not open beyond the angle at which it should stop
- When Opening the laptop lid hold the center of the display-to evenly distribute the stress of opening/closing to both hinges.
- Minimize the number of times you have to close/reopen the lid
Laptop Battery Replacement & Repair in Calicut
Getting irritated when your laptop battery drains away fast?
The single biggest occupier of battery resources, day in and day out, is your laptop’s display. More specifically, it’s that energy goes into powering the backlight that illuminates the pixels on your laptop’s display.
Get extended power battery backup for your laptop by replacing the old one. The batteries that we stock are of superior quality and will serve you beyond expectation.
Facing power issues with your laptop? Or does your laptop have short battery life?
We stock Original Laptop batteries at our Calicut laptop repair center. We have a specialized technician to solve your laptop and Macbook battery not charging issues for all brands.
Visit or contact Our Laptop Service Center in Calicut for a quick fix for laptop battery replacement or MacBook battery replacement. We stock replacement batteries for Apple MacBook, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Sony, Toshiba and other laptop brands.
- Your laptop screen might be too bright
- You have lots of peripherals added onto your laptop
- You are running far too many programs on your computer
- You may also be using a disc inside your laptop.
- Adjust the brightness and Graphics setting on your laptop screen
- Turn off the backlighting on the keyboard
- Configure the power usage settings on your laptop
- Review the programs on your computer
- Turn off wireless and unplug peripherals
- Keep It Ventilated, Store It Somewhere Cool
- Close Specific Apps That Use Lots of Power
- Don’t leave your laptop on permanent charge
- Disconnect or remove unnecessary peripherals
- Enable battery-conscious / saver modes on your computer
- Don’t Let It Get to Zero
- Unplug at Full Battery
- Keep It Between 40 and 80 Percent Charge
- If You Leave It Plugged In, Don’t Let It Run Hot.
If All Else Fails, You May Have a Hardware or Software Problem, Fixsquad is here to help.
Laptop Liquid/Water Damage Repairc
Liquids and electricity don’t mix – and any liquid spills on electronic devices are generally bad news. When water, coffee, drinks or liquid spills on your Laptop or Macbook do not panic, we will repair it in no time. Water spill can seriously mess up a laptop. Soft drinks or alcohol can do much worse. Liquid can destroy electronics quickly, but your computer may be salvaged if you act fast.
The first point of contact for laptops and macBooks is generally the keyboard. And whilst external keyboards on desktop computers are easy to clean or replace, laptop keyboards are more complex as keyboards are connected directly to the motherboard by thin cables. This can either cause fatal damage or short circuit the keyboard, causing some of the keys to stop working.
Visit or contact our Laptop Service Center in Calicut for a quick fix for laptop liquid damage. We fix liquid damage issues for Apple MacBook, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Sony, Toshiba and other laptop brands.
- Turn off the laptop and disconnect it from its power source immediately.
- Unplug all external hardware.
- Dry the laptop from any residual liquid.
- If your laptop allows, remove the battery
- Turn It Upside Down and Let It Drain
- Bring it to the Fixsquad laptop and MacBook repair centre.
We provide various waterproofing options and protection for laptops and MacBook from liquid or physical damage. Contact or visit our laptop and MacBook repair center for these and more waterproofing products.
- Key Cover silicone keyboard cover
- Full shell for the top and bottom of your laptop
- Carry your laptop around in a great laptop bag
- waterproof laptop screen protector
Your laptop will be completely dismantled so each part can be fully dried out until it is ready to be put back together again. We can then try to start your laptop to assess the damaged parts (if any) or look at whether further chemical cleaning is needed if it fails to turn at this stage.
- Laptop Strip Down and Dry Out Service
- Full Corrosion Chemical Cleaning
- Replacement Keyboard / RAM / Drives/Motherboard: replaced if needed & quoted in advance.
- Data Transfer: to other drives if needed at no additional cost