Tablet & iPad Repair in Calicut
Fixsquad provides professional iPad and tablet repair services in Calicut. We have trained technicians who can handle all kinds of repairs for different ipad models and tablet brands.
Gadget Liquid/Water Damage Repair
In need of phone liquid/water damage repair? You can rely on Fixsquad to repair your water damaged device. We provide repair services for the following brands Huawei, Blackberry, Vivo, Oppo, Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi, Sony, LG, HTC, iPhone, Motorola, and others.
Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
Everyone knows that water and electrical devices don’t go well together, no matter how smart your phone is, it doesn’t know how to swim.
Liquid Damage Happens When You Least Expect It. Most smartphone or iPhone water damage happens when you or your loved ones, especially young kids drop your phone in a toilet, while toilet texting, or surfing the internet, on a swimming pool, washing sink or even worse the ocean.
Dropping your device in water or any other liquid is not the end of the world. There is still a way to recover it from water damage. However, taking the right first steps can be the difference between life or death for an iPhone or smartphone with liquid damage.
Should I Repair My Water Damaged Phone Or Buy A New One?
Relax, you don’t have to spend on a new device while we can fix the water damage issues within no time.
If your phone gets wet, or suffers liquid damage, Fixsquad has expert technicians with years of experience on phone repair, whether you want to fix water damage issue for a Samsung phone, iPhone, iPad or tablet, whichever brand or model we will fix the liquid damage issue within no time and at an affordable price.
Visit or contact our smartphone and iPhone repair Center in Calicut for a quick fix for smartphones, iPhones, tablets and iPad water or any liquid damage issues. We fix water damage problems for Samsung, iPhone, Oppo, Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, Nokia, HTC, Sony, Lg, Blackberry, Oneplus and all other phone brands.
Every mobile has openings and ports that water (as well as dust and sand) can sneak their way in if you’re not careful. This includes the headphone jack, speakers, microphone and charging port.
- Take it out of the water immediately
- Turn it off
- Remove the protective case.
- Take out the battery (if possible)
- Take out the sim and memory cards and all other peripherals.
- Use a cloth or paper towel to dab your phone dry
- Resist the urge to bake your phone in the sun. Keep it in a cool, dry place.
- Put it in a vacuum bag
- The old rice trick isn’t very reliable, but silica gel packets have proven to be much more effective. Fill a plastic zip-top bag with silica gel and bury the phone in the bag. Leave your phone in the bag for at least 24-48 hours.
- Don’t Dry your phone in the microwave – Very dangerous and can start a fire.
- Don’t put your phone in the freezer – Once you remove it and the ice melts, you’re back to square one.
- Don’t use a hair dryer to dry your water damaged phone – The heat can fry already blown-out circuits.
- Do not apply any heat to the phone
- Don’t shake or blow into the device
- Don’t press any keys.
- Don’t Try to Turn it On
- Don’t plug to power
Smartphone Brands We Repair
We can provide phone water damage repair services for the following phone brands.
- Huawei Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Oppo Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Samsung Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- HTC Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- iPhone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Nokia Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Xiaomi Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Motorola Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- Sony Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
- LG Phone Liquid/Water Damage Repair
Why Choose Us?
Have a lot of repairs but tight on budget? Give us many devices, we will offer great discounts, saving you a lot of money in the process.
All repair service come with 90 days limited warranty
All repairs are done by trained and certified technicians.
Your Phone, Tablet or laptop issues will be fixed within a day.
iPad battery drain
Tablet not holding charge
Tablet battery drain
Phone Battery Replacement & Repair
Is your phone battery draining too fast? We provide phone battery replacement and repair to improve your battery life. We fix bad battery life issues for the following brands Huawei, Blackberry, Vivo, Oppo, Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi, Sony, LG, HTC, iPhone, Motorola and others.
Phone Battery Replacement and Repair
Are you experiencing an android or iPhone battery drain and you keep asking ‘why is my phone battery draining so fast? Why is the phone not holding charge? Does your phone have Swollen battery?
Smartphone or iPhone batteries sometimes are uncooperative and won’t let you get through a day without worrying that your phone will die. Worse is when you look down at your phone and realize the battery is running out of juice—or worse yet, that it’s already completely dead.
If you phone has battery drain issues or experiences the sudden battery drain Syndrome, Fixsquad has expert technicians with years of experience on phone repair, whether android phone battery drain, iPhone battery draining fast, iPad or tablet battery issues, whichever brand or model we will fix the battery issue within no time and at an affordable price.
We will diagnose your phone or tablet and advise (It Might Not Be the Battery) on what needs to be done whether it’s battery replacement or we will fix other hardware or software issues. However, If your phone is bulging or swelled up, stop using it right away and bring it to us for a quick fix.
- The screen brightness is set too high
- Your phone is constantly searching for Wi-Fi networks
- Notifications are going off all day
- Apps are staying busy in the background
- Your software isn’t up to date
- Apps and data are automatically syncing
- You’re using resource-intensive apps
- Your phone has a hardware issue
- Turn Off Unnecessary Location Services.
- Close Out Your Apps.
- Notifications: Only Use the Ones You Need.
- Turn Off Your Phone Once A Week.
- Make Sure Auto-Lock Is Turned On.
- Turn on Optimized Battery Charging.
- Turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations.
- Reduce screen brightness.
- Restrict apps with high battery use.
- Turn on battery saver or low power mode.
If All Else Fails, You May Have a Hardware or software Problem, contact Fixsquad for help
Smartphone Brands We Repair
We can troubleshoot bad battery life issues and provide battery replacement and repair for the following phone brands.
- Huawei Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Oppo Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Samsung Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- HTC Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- iPhone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Nokia Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Xiaomi Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Infinix Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Motorola Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Sony Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Tecno Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- LG Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
- Itel Phone Battery Replacement/Repair
Why Choose Us?
Smart Watch Repair in Calicut
Fixsquad provides professional smartwatch repair services in Calicut. We have trained technicians who can handle all kinds of repairs for different smartwatch brands.
If Samsung Gear, Apple Watch or any other brand of Smart Watch needs repair, do not despair! Fixsquad smartwatch repair center in Calicut will have your precious piece of tech back within a day. We will fix it so quickly!
We can repair most types of smartwatch issues such as broken screens, faulty battery or strap that needs replacing, Bluetooth, software upgrades, data transfer and backup. and many more. Whether you are looking for an Apple watch repair near you or any other model, get it repaired at an affordable price.
Our Smart Watch Repair Include
- Samsung /Apple watch LCD screen replacements
- Smartwatch screen replacement
- Smartwatch Wrist strap replacement
- Smartwatch charging repairs
- Smartwatch battery replacement
- Smartwatch hardware diagnostics
- Smartwatch Water Damage Repair
Smart Watch Model Fixsquad Repairs
- Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Apple Watch
- Moto 360
- Asus Zen Watch
- Huawei Watch
- Sony Smartwatch
- LG Watch
- Other models are possible