Fixsquad provides professional data recovery services in Calicut. We have trained data recovery specialists to fix your hard disk and recover valuable information.
Fixsquad provides expert data recovery services for companies and residential clients throughout Calicut. Our data recovery engineers specializes in recovering data from desktop computer drives, laptop hard drives, external drives, USB drives, RAID systems (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 2, RAID 3, RAID 4 and RAID 5), servers, network attached storage devices (NAS), storage area network devices (SAN) and other storage media.
DATA RECOVERY SERVICES
Do not worry if your hard drive has crashed, failed, makes clicking sounds or grinding noises or is malfunctioning Fixsquad has provided professional data recovery services for many and our team is exceptionally qualified to offer hard drive data recovery services for data loss situations caused due to:
- Laptop dropped and doesn’t turn on
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Blue screen of death
- Virus attacks and deletions
- Hard disk component failure
- Hard drive head crash
- Hard drive doesn’t spin
- Bad sectors on the hard disk
- Media surface contamination
- Unintentional formatting of partitions
- Accidental deletion of hard drive data
- Physical hard drive damage
- Damage due to lightning, flood and fire
- Human sabotage or deletions
- Mechanical and electrical failure
- Software corruption or hardware failure
- RAID system failures
- Server corruption and failures
Whether your data has been lost due to physically damaged drive or mechanical, logical or electrical failures; Fixsquad data recovery centre has the expertise of highly skilled recovery technicians, cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art equipment to retrieve your vital business data or personal files quickly and economically.
Laptop Data Recovery Specialists
We are specialists in laptop data recovery services from IBM, Sony, Compaq, Dell, Toshiba, Apple, Asus, Acer, Alienware, Panasonic, Gateway, Lenovo, and all other laptop models.
As part of our Apple Mac data recovery services we can productively retrieve lost or corrupted data from MacBook, iBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, PowerBook, Mac Pro and Mac mini models.
How It Works
At Fixsquad, upon receipt of your hard drive or storage media, one of our experienced data recovery engineers will assess the data loss situation and accordingly a competitive quote is provided to our customers up front. Upon acceptance of the quote, we recover your critical data within the guaranteed time frame. We will always keep you informed with regard to the progress of the recovery of your data.
Services we offer:
- Desktop Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Laptop Hard Drive Data Recovery
- SSD Data Recovery (Solid State Drive)
- External Drive Data Recovery
- NAS Data Recovery (Network Attached Storage)
- Windows FAT and NTFS Recovery
- Mac Data Recovery
- RAID Data Recovery
- SQL Database Recovery
- CCTV DVR Data Recovery
- USB Flash Drive Data Recovery
- Memory Card Data Recovery
- Linux Data Recovery
- SAN Data Recovery (Storage Area Network)
- Dell EMC Data Recovery
- QuickBooks Data Recovery
Data Recovery Common Issues
What is data recovery?
Data recovery is the process of retrieving deleted or inaccessible data from failed electronic storage media such as computer hard disk drives, removable media, optical devices and tape cartridges.
Your data can become inaccessible due to a software problem, computer virus, mechanical or electrical malfunction or a deliberate human act.
Is my data recoverable?
In many instances, yes. Like other mechanical components, hard drives are subject to mechanical failure over time. It is not a question of if, but when. Common signs of mechanical failure are:
If your hard drive is making any strange noises, do not continue to power on the drive or attempt DIY software recovery tools as this can result in further damage to your hard drive and quickly lead to permanent data loss!!
Regardless of the cause of your data loss, our experienced technicians are able to successfully recover lost data 70% – 75% of the time.
What are some common signs of media failure?
This varies by media type, but computer hard drives often make unusual noises when a mechanical component is damaged or off track. Clicking, whirring and grinding sounds are particularly serious symptoms.
Other common symptoms include:
- Visibly Damaged Electronics
- Error Messages Indicating Corruption or Unrecognized File Formats
- Signs of Virus Infection
- Your Hard Drive Does Not Power On
- Your Computer Does Not Recognize Your Hard Drive
- If you notice any of these symptoms, turn your computer off immediately and contact Fixsquad Data Recovery Services to set up a risk-free media evaluation.
What is the evaluation for the Data Recovery process?
- Step 1 – We will determine whether the problems are physical (hardware), logical (software structures) or both.
- Step 2 – If the determination is physical, we then determine whether the needed parts for repairs are in our extensive inventory or if we will have to source them from our vendors.
- Step 3 – Once we have access to the drive, we will make an absolute sector-by-sector mirror image of your hard disk to our equipment where the process will continue.
- Step 4 – The next step is to evaluate the condition of the data structure & determine how much of the data is salvageable.
- Step 5 – When the evaluation process is completed, we will contact you with the results of the evaluation & tell you exactly where in the original price range your recovery will fall. We will need your approval to proceed from this point.
Solution to Data Loss
Backing up Data
The reality of hard drives is that they are going to crash sometime. It is not a question of if, but when. Nothing can prevent data loss better than performing routine backups of all your data. Use a good antivirus software package, updated regularly.
How often should I backup my data?
Backups should be performed on a regular basis. The frequency of your backups will depend upon the maximum acceptable amount of work that would be lost in the event of a catastrophic failure.
Which backup method should I use?
A complete backup is a full backup of the entire server or PC client hard drive. For a server, this includes all volumes, directories, and files. For a PC client, this includes all drives, directories, and files.
Is one hard disk drive better than another?
When purchasing a hard disk drive, it is important to understand and verify the hard disk drive is suitable for your use and has or does not have the options you may or may not need. Unfortunately, with hard disk drive technologies changing everyday it can be sometimes confusing and frustrating when looking to purchase a hard disk drive.
Over the last few years, the reliability and storage capacity of hard disks has increased dramatically to meet the demands of powerful and disk hungry operating systems. However, there are occasions where hard disks fail.
We at Fixsquad have experience with every hard drive manufacturer and do not believe that any one manufacturer is better than another. We believe that every drive manufacturer can and will experience issues with their products from time to time.
One very good guide is to base your decision on the experience of friends or coworkers.
Data Recovery process is the process where Fixsquad can recover your data at a specific point in time, in case it has been permanently deleted or mangled during a data import. Data Recovery was formerly known as ‘Data Restoration.
Our goal is to return your data to you within two to five working days. However, because of the complexity of data recovery there will be times when it will take longer. After performing our initial evaluation, we will provide you with an estimated time to restore your lost data.
The cost of data recovery varies significantly from case to case. Not only are there many different types of devices–hard disk drives, solid-state drives, USB flash drives and SD cards, RAID arrays, etc.–but there are also many different reasons why you might need data recovered from any of these devices.
The work that goes into these recoveries can vary significantly. And it is that work, that labor our expert engineers have to perform, that determines the pricing for our service.
At Fixsquad evaluations are completely free. We will then advise on the cost of recovering the data.
We put our customers’ recovered data onto brand-new, healthy storage media or the customer may choose to provide their own storage media for their recovered data.
We work strictly on No Recovery – No Charge policy, if data is not recovered you pick your drive and no payment is needed.
Success rates also vary by media type. Our overall recovery success rate is 90 percent, and we always provide an accurate individual analysis of your case before starting work.
Yes. There are instances where the damage to the hard drive is so severe that data recovery is not possible. This usually occurs when the read/write heads actually “crash” and gouge the magnetic storage media to the point where the data is destroyed.